Video Dating Tape Video Dating Tape

awesome

mega

Cpt.Falcon Hyes Cpt.Falcon Hyes

Well-Made and Funny but...

...when Snake and Capt. Falcon face off it should be "too epic", with two o's. Grammar.

The Sun Portal The Sun Portal

Awesome.

Looks like it will be a really cool series. If you tighten up the character art a little more it could turn out pretty awesome. Maybe add some sound effects if you aren't going for a silent movie deal. I enjoyed it.

Stickmen Rampage Stickmen Rampage

It's okay?

It's solid, fluid, and enough interesting things happen to keep my interest, but it's a bit slow paced and needs some kind of music. Not the best out there, but I've seen much much worse stick movies. Keep it up, you have potential to make some good shit.

Awesome-Life: 2nd Ramake Awesome-Life: 2nd Ramake

3rd times a charm?

It's kinda just bad. Sorry.
I watched the whole thing and I already don't remember if there was any actual animation. So add that, pictures don't really cut it by themselves. There are Flash tutorials out there. Google that shit.

And enunciate, dude. If all else fails, add some subtitles... or something.

'Cus... I mean... come on.

Mia responds:

...

electronic shower saver electronic shower saver

Well...

It was cool, engineering-wise. But it probably should have stayed a presentation, instead of a flash submission.

Bioshock Break Room-Ep.1 Bioshock Break Room-Ep.1

Funny

It was funny, I liked the little touches, like how the poster with the little sister had "bitch" written on it. A couple of little things bothered me, though. The Big Daddy's hand was facing the wrong way, like he had a right hand on his left arm. And I think the arm with the drill on it switched sides when he walked away. Not to nitpick. Good job.

Super Mario Brothers ep 1 Super Mario Brothers ep 1

nice

it was really well done, and it was obvious you knew what you were shooting for.
if you tightened up the drawings and fixed the perspective a little bit then it would be pretty amazing, but it's really good for your first real piece.

Super Mario Hyadain Super Mario Hyadain

it was good

it was really good. it's not quite my style, but i'm not gonna dock you points for that. some of the shots were a little repetitive, but you made them all on time which improved it a lot. niiiiiice.

[2008] REBOOT 10 [2008] REBOOT 10

Too Good

It took me a few episodes to get used to the style, but it's pretty amazing, i'm interested in where it's headed.

and i approve of your music taste. =)