Video Dating Tape Video Dating Tape

awesome

mega

Cpt.Falcon Hyes Cpt.Falcon Hyes

Well-Made and Funny but...

...when Snake and Capt. Falcon face off it should be "too epic", with two o's. Grammar.

The Sun Portal The Sun Portal

Awesome.

Looks like it will be a really cool series. If you tighten up the character art a little more it could turn out pretty awesome. Maybe add some sound effects if you aren't going for a silent movie deal. I enjoyed it.

Bloody Fun Day Bloody Fun Day

Awesome

But sometimes when I use the explody black power on red cuties, it gives me a game over instead of giving me life back.

Lots of fun.

Through the Machine Through the Machine

this is an awesome game

that's really i have to say. great job

Compulse Compulse

Awesome

I accidentally stayed up an extra hour playing this game. It's 4 AM and I got work tomorrow morning. I don't give 10's lightly.

Holly Heist - "Ba Ba Da Ba Ba" Holly Heist - "Ba Ba Da Ba Ba"

Nice.

It's really well-recorded, I like it. I think it might be more "general rock", not that I have room to speak. Good work.

Terra's Symphony: FFVI Terra's Symphony: FFVI

Solid, yo.

It's a great homage. It's one of the only rpgs I've beat over and over without it getting old. There's what I think is a hi-hat that comes in at the... err, bridge? It's kinda loud, and since it's kind low quality it detracts from the rest of the song a little. Besides that, nice work.

Realmguys responds:

Finally someone noticed my mixing error! Was waiting for that. In my final mix I mixed the location of the hi-hat and timpani near the back of the listening space. I forgot that I undid this function right before mixdown and just totally missed it when recording the mix. So now they are pretty much positioned closest to the listener, like right in your face. It's distracting. I'm a little embarassed about that, but it's way beyond fixing at this point. Thanks for the review.
-Tyler

girl i don´t worry girl i don´t worry

It's alright.

It's interesting, but it feels like it's building to something but never really gets there.